The Chester Made Exploration Zone is a creative, cultural space that gives community members the chance to engage with one another, learn more about the city's cultural assets and history, rebuild their downtown and change perceptions about Chester. The Exploration Zone expands on the Chester Made cultural assets map and the great movement led by Chester artists, entrepreneurs, and city officials that is transforming the downtown and bringing business back to Chester.
Over fall and winter 2016-17, we hosted a program called #TheBuild in the Exploration Zone. And, after months of designing, creating, and building, we officially launched the Chester Made Exploration Zone in March 2017 and unveiled the new pop-up makerspace that will serve as the hub of Chester Made programming and workshops!
- Broken Pieces Exhibit, Reception and Art Auction
- About Chester Made
- Chester Made Humanities Summer Camp
- Tactical Urbanism Community Conversation and Workshop
- The Building of a Block: Community Archival Workshop
- Chester Made Exploration Zone Launch--and Butcher Shop Rehab Reclaim . Rebuild . Repurpose Workshop
- Chester Made #TheBuild
- Chester Made Artist Exchange
- The Pew Center For Arts & Heritage Grant will Support Chester Project
- NEA Our Town Grant will Support Chester Project